Off topic -- Mobile accessibility V Talx

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Tue Dec 30 14:57:21 EST 2003

Hi.  I downloaded and read the manual.  I asked my sighted girl friend
to read the phone to confirm I was doing what I thought.  The manual
explains it better than I could.  It is a pdf file but it converts well with
pdftotext.  Nokia has the manuals for all their phones on their web
sight.  You can also call them at an 800 number and get a braille copy
for free.

          Kenny