Talking bios

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Dec 30 11:53:24 EST 2003

that would depend on the speaker. some newer machines barely have a pc
speaker so that would make speach unclear. some older machines I've
seen have really good pc speakers. another idea would be to pipe the
speaker through the onboard sound which most computers with onboard
audio do or to put an external speaker jack for the internal speaker.
On
Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 09:42:11AM -0700, Sean McMahon wrote:
> That's a good point couldn't you make sound come out the pc speaker?

back.