gnopernicus installation

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Dec 30 08:49:52 EST 2003

You'll want to make sure the gnopernicus package and all the
gnome-speach packages are installed. I forget which cd these were on
but they're there. then you wanna get the festival packages installed
and run test-speach to make sure all your stuff is set up correctly.
then you start gnome, hit alt-f2, type gnopernicus and press enter.
it'll tell you it wants to turn on accessibility, tell it yes, then
log out and back into gnome and rerun gnopernicus. more instructions
can be found at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/testing/gnopernicus.html
On
Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 07:59:29PM -0800, Juan Hernandez wrote:
> Hello, I have fedora core 1.0 installed with everything.  I wanted to know how do I get gnopernicus setup and running?  also, I'd like to know if there are any sites for gnopernicus that ttalk about setting it up for running and such tnx

back.