speakup and gentoo kernels

Deedra Waters dmwaters at gentoo.org
Mon Dec 29 12:58:47 EST 2003

Hi guys!

As I mentioned before, speakup is nowin the gentoo install cd's (livecd's) Current  it is in the x86 experimental livecd.

Also last night speakup was  patched into the 'gentoo-dev-sources' kernel. If things go as planned, this kernel will eventually become the standard gentoo-sources kernel.

This is a 2.6.0 kernel patched with the  latest speakup cvs patch. From what I can tell, it works very nicely.

If any of you are using gentoo, or want to use it, please give me any feedback that you may have on the kernel or livecd.

Thanks!

--
Gentoo Linux: Gentoo infrastructure, dmwaters at gentoo.org,
http://www.gentoo.org