compiling flite

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Dec 29 07:16:32 EST 2003

Well, I'm working with ISO images I downloaded off the net so I think
my packages are good.  I do wonder if I should go out and see if gcc
should be upgraded though.  The package might not be munged but
perhaps that particular implimentation or version of gcc might have
problems.  I find it interesting though that no one has been
successful at compiling flite on a recent version of slackware.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!