mp3 player

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at prince.homelinux.org
Mon Dec 29 04:35:45 EST 2003

I just downloaded a promising player called imp3sh, which is a command shell for playing mp3 and ogg songs and managing
playlists.  Only trouble is that I can't get it to compile.  I am trying to get that worket out and have contacted the
author bus have as yet gotten no response yet, although I just contacted him yesterday.  I will take a little more time
to look at the program to see if I can get it to work, and if so, it looks like it could be very good for those of us
using screen readers.  Can't remember the web site if anyone would like to try it out on their own, but a search for
imp3sh on Freshmeat will show it for you.

PRINCE