Compiling Flite

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Dec 28 12:53:42 EST 2003

Yea, I sure don't wanna fall back to older slackware versions just so
I can play around with flite <sigh>.  Anybody else get this internal
error from gcc?  I for the heack of it tried to compile flite 1.1 but
got a shit load of errors about undefined symbols in some alsa related
module.  At least I don't get that with 1.2.  I'm thinking of sending
in a bug as was suggested by the error but I have so little to give
them but the original tar ball and a typescript from the compile
session.  They want detail and as little source effort as possible but
this is nested inside several directories and many dependent header
files are involved.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!