help! system freazes

Juan Hernandez juan at labradorable.net
Sun Dec 28 08:46:25 EST 2003

Hello, I am trying to install fedora core 1.0 on my system.  when installing the system, when it gets to the formating screen speakup reads the percentages, and all the suden it phreases.  sometimes it'll completely format the drive, and start copying the first 1-3 packages, or other times it'll frease beginning to mid format.  I have a amd duron 1.2ghz cpu, 128mb of pc133 sdram, 40gb hdd, if you have any other questions let me know.  Oh, yeah my synth is a speakout.
    I know my harddrive is good because I plugged it into another computer and let it install from that computer and it completely installed.  Thanks