2004: My Next Wireless Phone

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Dec 27 15:28:09 EST 2003

Well, that sounds like a better reason for non disclosure,
particularly if legal settlements are involved.  I'm guessing, is this
where the aleged CDM 9900 series phone is comming from?  I've heard
several people mention this model even though Audiovox's site knows
nothing about it:).

Yes, I do appreciate you all's efforts with these accessibility
issues.  I'm thinking about a 255 complaint anyway though the
suggestions imply I should do a bit of ground work before filing such
such as attempting to resolve the issues and provide some evidents.
Frankly, from what I hear with various conversations with phone makers
is "we ain't got such a thing."  In as many words.  Maybe that
sufficient enough to provide a complaint.  I'm just thinking if these
new innovations come out soon enough, I'd back off and not appear to
be a jerk about it but then again, like you have been saying, we need
to keep the heat on til they truely deliver.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!