Off topic Braille watch needed

Charles Crawford CCrawford at Starpower.net
Sat Dec 27 10:43:07 EST 2003

Have you gone to Independent Living Aids?  Are you looking fromething of
say the quality of a Seco or a more average braille watch?  I imagine when
you say braille watch, you are talking bout the ones you fieel and don't talk?

-- Charlie.