what linux should I use?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Dec 27 08:52:50 EST 2003

But finish the story, Joeseph.

Why is write support for NTFS not yet considered fully stable? Is it bad
programmers? Or does it maybe have to do with the proprietary,
nonpublished nature of NTFS itself--Microsoft's private property, in
other words, that they don't want you to know anything about.

Let us not forget the importance of education.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group