what linux should I use?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Dec 26 14:21:12 EST 2003

You're going to have to bite the bullet somewhere, I'm afraid. If your
hard drive is partitioned 100% for NTFS you're going to either:

1.)	Get Partition Magic or

2.)	Get a second hard drive (which might be cheaper).

Also, before you dive into ZipSlack, you had best ask the proponents of
ZipSlack to tell you everything you can't do from that environment. In
fact, I'm rather surprised that anyone is still pushing ZipSlack and
ZipSpeak in an age where we now have speech enabled Knopix cd roms. Is
it because the Knopix variants aren't providing Speakup? Don't I
remember there was a Speakup enabled Knopix? Or,. am I just dreaming?

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group