2004: My Next Wireless Phone

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Dec 25 19:49:39 EST 2003

Thanks, Deedra. I'm really glad to see this post from you. I just wrote
the same think in response to Darragh, and then I read your message.

Needless to say, I agree fully with your friend. I think they do
themselves a disservice by marketing too narrowly.

Deedra Waters writes:
> From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters at gentoo.org>

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group