Off topic -- Mobile accessibility V Talx

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Dec 25 13:47:55 EST 2003

Nothing that you can buy in the stores today--but have a little
patience, and I'll bet your requirements will be satisfied. It's hard to
say, though, that they will be on some particular date certain. Telecomm
isn't like that.

Glenn Ervin at Home writes:
> From: "Glenn Ervin at Home" <GlennErvin at cableone.net>
>
> I am desperately looking for 2 features in any phone that is accessible
> either with added software, or out of the box.
> I want a phone that is mid sized to small, and I want one for 200 dollars or
> less.
> Does anyone know what will fit this bill?
> Glenn

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group