Off topic -- Mobile accessibility V Talx

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Dec 25 11:15:09 EST 2003

I expect there will be several options competing for your dollar over
the next several months. As is so often the case in technology, they
don't seem to arrive at the store when advertised but a bit later.

Still, it's reasonable to expect options. We did make inroads for
accessibility this past year with the telecommunications industry.
Keeping the heat on will help put us over the top. So, ask in the
stores, and keep those Sec. 255 complaints coming on all aspects of
telecommunications accessibility--products, manuals, service, all of
that.