Talking bios

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Dec 24 12:50:59 EST 2003

I would certainly buy one for $30 and maybe even for 3 or 4 times that.
I'd want a faster chip, though. At this point I think it should be
possible to pick up the faster chips fairly easily because Compaq is
killing this chip, I guess in favor of the Itanium. I'm currently
spec'ing building a system with the AMD Opteron using a Tyan board.