Talking bios

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Dec 24 11:41:36 EST 2003

Exactly. The BNS, in my particular instance, was just what I had at
hand. It could just as easily been any kind of terminal device capable
of serial communication.

Jacob Schmude writes:
> From: "Jacob Schmude" <jschmude at adelphia.net>

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group