Merry Xmas

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Dec 24 09:46:17 EST 2003

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a very nice holiday
season.  I believe we have made significant progress in all of our
various projects over the year and I hope we'll do as well in the
coming year.  It has been a real pleasure knowing all of you and
working with many of you as well.  I can't even start to explain how
fortunate I feel to know the folks that have become close friends over
the years.  I just wanted to take this chance to say thank you all.

  Kirk