Off topic -- Mobile accessibility V Talx

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Tue Dec 23 06:36:49 EST 2003

Please reply to this message to lists at digitaldarragh.com as I am way off topic and I don't want to annoy any one further by continuing the topic on list.

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying a Nokia N Gage mobile phone.  Its very games orientated but the keypad is easy to use and it has some nice added extras such as the mp3 player and the fm radio.

It says on both the mobileaccessibility and talx sites that they have support for this but I was wondering if any one has actually used both products?

Can you give me your thought's on a comparason between the two.
Is there long delays when pressing keys in both products?
Can you access as much of the phone in talx as when in mobileaccessibility?

Is there anything else I should know about before choosing on?

Again, I'm very sorry for the cross posting and the off topic message.

Thanks

Darragh