Help, forgot to install development tools.

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at comcast.net
Sun Dec 21 22:17:04 EST 2003

Hi,

I just id a fresh install of Fedora and thought everything was going great
until I tried to build some applications.  When I did the install, I
selected personal desktop, and didn't customize.  This apparently means that
none of the development tools and compilers got installed.  Is there a way
to access a package listing similar to the one offered by the installer now
and select these utilities all at once or do I have to yum each package
individually?  If so, can someone tell me which packages I need?

Thanks,