fedora

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Dec 19 09:12:16 EST 2003

Glad to hear it all went smoothly, Pawel.

I need to put these instructions in the installation HOWTO which I'm
going to be updating over the next few weeks.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group