Givverish Braille

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Thu Dec 18 22:02:10 EST 2003

Hi all!!  I have excellent brltty output via powerbraille on consoles 1
thru 6.  But, on anything after that, I get perfectly readable shell
prompts and login prompts, but any other output, such as lynx or anything
else, results in strings of questionmarks and nothing else.  Could this be
because the tables aren't being seen for some reason, on consoles 7 thru
12?  This is with fedora now, and it was this way before fedora on this
machine.  Any tweaks we need to do??  Thanks as always.