having trouble when back spacing

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Dec 16 22:29:49 EST 2003

Yes, I notice the same problem particularly while in emacs.  The arrow
keys work fantastically but I think emacs messes around with the
cursor or something so speakup gets confused.  At least that is my
opinion - not fact by any means.

As for caps lock not working, try sholding down the shift key when
pressing caps lock.  The caps lock without any enhancements acts as a
speakup key like the insert key does on the numpad.  This is done to
help accomodate laptop users and I must say that with my limitted
laptop experience, this feature is great.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 02:23:11PM -0700, Scott Berry wrote:
> Hi there list,
>
> I am having problems when I use the backspace key it does not want to read
> the letter or letters that it is backspacing over.  I am using Speakup
> 2.00cvs.  Is there anything I can do about this.  Also my caps lock is not
> working either.

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown