Holiday Blessings

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Dec 16 22:26:00 EST 2003

Actually, I would like to wish all of you a very true green
Christmas!!! Oops, I just stole a line from Stan Freeberg:).

Seriously, it is a time the world chooses to celebrate the birth of
our Savior, Jesus Christ so let us join in on the momentous time and
show love for each other.  Also, good times are available and should
be enjoied by all.

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown