multiple targets

igueths at comcast.net igueths at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 19:08:03 EST 2003

Hi all. I think this iis possible according to my interpretation of the
iptables manpage, however I am not sure. Is it possible to write one rule
for the input chain to let's say, log all icmp-echo-reply packets, and then
another rule for the input chain that drops the icmp-echo-reply packets? I
think this is possible, since as far as I know every packet travels through
the desired chain (s) until a rule or set of rules is encountered for the
packet (s)?

http://mail2web.com/ .