speakup modules

Ryan Mann rmann at rmisp.net
Sun Dec 14 22:01:42 EST 2003

You do it the same way you would any other module.  For example, modprobe
speakup_dtlk for the Doubletalk  Speakup driver or modprobe speakup_bns to
load the driver for the BNS.

Why do people dress up for Christmas parties?  God doesn't care about the
way you look.  You dress up for work, but atleast you get payed to do
that.