zinf

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Dec 14 19:41:44 EST 2003

there was a post on this list about zinf and no audio some months ago
I think it was Kirk who posted it...it was something about changing a
mixer in zinf's config file but I don't remember now...
softmixer or something needed to be turned off if it was on or on if
it was off...don't quote me on that though.
On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at
07:15:01PM -0500, showell at lrxms.net wrote:
> Scott,
>
> I actually got zinf to work at least by specifying the .ui file on the
> command lone, but I get no audio. This program was a pain when I first
> used it and hasn't changed at all.
> I hope Zinf is worth all the bother.
>
> Scott

back.