zinf

Scott Berry n7zib at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 14 19:07:31 EST 2003

When I installed ait as a Debian package I haven't seen it actually
work.  I am using the Debian emu10K module for the SoundBlaster driver
when I run it this is the error I get.
zinf
Cannot create/open a semaphore. Is SYS V IPC installed?
No UI plugin in '.:~/.zinf:/usr/lib/zinf' matched 'plugins/zinfcmd.ui' or
'plugins/zinfcmd.ui.ui.'
If this was the first time you started zinf just try again.
Zinf will quit.
scott at Bear:~$