dynamic dns

Allan Shaw technews at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 14 14:10:33 EST 2003

That's what I suspected you were doing, and the solution to your problem is
assign static IP addresses!  Servers should always have a static IP address
for that very reason, so you can easily connect to the services they maybe
providing.

Now my next dum question.
why are you running multiple servers with each providing a different service?
Or at least that's my understanding of your reply.