libid3tag etc.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Dec 14 11:14:26 EST 2003

showell at lrxms.net writes:
> From: showell at lrxms.net
>
> Yeah I have setup yum to hit that site so therefore it seems that it
> wasn't available unless I've got the thing looking in the wrong places.

Possible. I know they're available there, because I've gotten them there
in the past.

I also get these package, nowadays, from Planet CCRMA, but CCRMA is
probably only interesting to you if you're after high end audio apps.

> I'll look on google in any event and see what it comes up with.
>

> On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 08:45:51AM -0500, Janina Sajka wrote:
> > Hi, Scott:
> >
> > I think it's time to discover the wonderful world of:
> >
> > ftp.freshrpms.net
> >
> > PS: In questions such as you've put here, Google is your friend. Simply
> > put the package name and rpm into the search field.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group