exim slackware package

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 13 23:26:24 EST 2003

Hi,
Steve holms has been kind enough to provide me with a slack package for exim.

for the rest of you, if you'd like centericq-4.9.9, I've created a slackware package complete with description but that can be worked on.
I'll upload it to my site at some point and make it available that way but for those of you what want it, just drop me a private email and I'll then upload it to the site.
thanks all those who helped me with my mail issues.

--
Shaun Oliver

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."
email: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
WEB: http://blindman.homelinux.org/
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman