DialUp/DSL/Cable/Satellite

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Dec 11 17:44:38 EST 2003

from what I've heard wireless is mostly available in apartment
buildings and multifamily houses where everyone shares a t1 or
something. It's not like there are wireless isps that transmit a
strong enough signal for people miles away to pick it up though using
regular 802.11b hardware and the right antenas you can transmit pretty
far...
On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 04:22:14PM -0600, Deedra Waters wrote:

back.