shameful confession

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Dec 9 17:19:27 EST 2003

Right on!  Php is also a more secure method.  I don't know if that's
analygis to a cgi or a perl. (a language or an interface)  What I meant is
The only thing I've seen javascript do is open audio players, search for
files on my system, and crash my computer.  All of these things don't need
javascript.  I might be more simpathetic if I understood it's purpose.