shameful confession

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Dec 9 14:36:48 EST 2003

Hey, don't feel too bad:) I have a dual boot machine at the house which I
from time to time find it either necessary or just plain easier to do a
web site with the Exploder.  I do have to admit that with Window-Eyes' IE
navigation features and commands, I can get around some quite elaborate
sites a lot easier than I can with lynx but sometimes lynx may actually be
easier than IE on a few occasions.  I do really with the javascript
situation could be resolved for linux users though.  The current text
options just aren't good enough!

Don't get me wrong, I do like linux better for just about everything else
but we could use some real help with the web and web based applications.