Testing Webmail

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Dec 8 16:50:47 EST 2003

I'm trying out a web mail composer on my mail hosting service.  They are
using Squirrelmail and I want to be sure the right e-maill address is
showing up.  My previous message got suspended because the user name came
through as the e-mail address and that didn't match my original subscribed
address.

I did attempt to post a message about the cursor toggle key in speakup.
It breaks quite often.  I lose all echoed feedback and a reboot is
necessary in order to get things back.  I think it still locks up the
machine if I unload the odules for speakup from the main console.
<Steve>