Servers and Tos

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Mon Dec 8 15:29:52 EST 2003

I cant even get dsl here. I'm too far away from the telco.
the only cable privider in the area is charter. I've looked around for
something a little better but something like that doesnt exist in this
area.
I used to have a great site with all these angry letters about how
dcharter sucks. It was quite interesting.
On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at
10:40:51AM -0700, Sean McMahon wrote:
> www.dslreports.com carries some good info on the differences between cable
> and dsl.  I'd like to know where some of you people are that you get a
> choice of cable and dsl providers.  In podunc arizona, you have one cable
> line provider and assentially one home dsl line provider.  Your isp can
> depend on who is offering the service.  In my case, my home connection runns
> through a different isp then the dsl line provider.

back.