Apollo and fedora

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Dec 7 09:03:29 EST 2003

One more thing I forgot ...

You may need to path chkconfig, so the full command becomes:

/sbin/chkconfig --level 0123456 firstboot off

Darragh writes:lso, ifyou fail to do this before rebooting, all is not
lost, but you will need to go into single user mode to issue this
command, and that's slightly tricky as you have no independent way to
know when your 10 second (or so) window of opportunity appears from the
grub boot loader.

Janina Sajka