Servers and Tos

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Dec 7 00:04:50 EST 2003

Yes, for the pppoe part or what have you at least. What I was talking
about though is the actual connection which goes from your telephone
NID box, pretty much directly to the phone company's DSLAM at the
other end (there is no other user on that phone line between you and
the CSO). As far as I know, this is not the case with cable, where
everyone in your neighborhood shares your connection, until it gets to
the main trunk.

Greg