fedora

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Thu Dec 4 20:18:44 EST 2003

Your advisers are full of shit!!  Sorry, that's about as polite as I can
manage to say it.  I've been running Fedora since the beginning, and it
has given me no problems.  I've been recommending that everyone using RHL
upgrade to it.  If you're having a specific problem with Fedora, I'll do
my best to help you get it sorted.
--

Bill in Denver