Running servers

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Tue Dec 2 20:02:06 EST 2003

Three hundred?  That's like majorly high.  Without any bulk discount, our
highest price for ten years, is $119.50.  Even using other providers
charging $15, etc., per year, three hundred would be seen as high--thirty
bucks a year for a domain, is simply way too high.

Now, if they provide twenty bucks worth of additional service per year,
lumpped in with that, it's a different story, but you don't mention
whether the three hundred includes that.

 Luke