fedora

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Tue Dec 2 17:26:51 EST 2003

Are the only distributions supported though's which are on the ftp site
ftp.linux-speakup.org ?

I think I understand where this man is coming from.  H'es trying to find a
distrobution which is easy to use for beginners and which offers as much
technical support as possible.  I know he's a distributor of a lot of
distributions here so He's probably trying to make a sale.  However, He
definitly knows more than me about Linux so I'll keep in mind his
suggestions.

I'll ask one more time, is mandrake speakup enabled?

I know emacspeak is there but speakup is easier to work with for me at the
moment.  Until I learn how to set up emacspeak and viavoice.

Thanks

Darragh