Running servers

Allan Shaw technews at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 2 09:44:49 EST 2003

You had inquired about a router last week.
Well I spoke with my contact and he can get the router you indicated and
has informed me that it is $449.00 not including taxes CDN.
If your interested you can write me privately and let me know where about
you live etc., and we can see what we can do for you.