virtual hosts

Allan Shaw technews at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 2 09:40:47 EST 2003

... The simplest way to have your site blindman.homelinux.org resolve to
your new site ww.minifang.com is to create a very simple index.htm page on
the first site and use a meta tag which will redirect all traffic to your
new site.
I have a copy of the html instructions around here some where and can look
them out for you if you wish.