Running servers

Allan Shaw technews at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 2 09:31:55 EST 2003

... You should start by reading the service agreement and policy under
which your ISP agrees to provide you with your service.  some ISP's specify
that you can't run any servers whether its an http, ftp, mail etc.  Other
ISP's block certain ports which can prevent you from effectively running
different services.

Remember, your buying a service and with many services there are conditions
to there use.