Distributions with speakup modified kernels?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Dec 2 09:16:23 EST 2003

Free BSD is not a linux distribution. That is a totally different animal.
But Debian is another very viable linux distribution and many Speakup users
use it with great satisfaction.  It also has many pre compiled packages and
has an excellent package menagement system.

I personally use slackware; I cut my teeth on it almost ten years ago and
still love it.