Distributions with speakup modified kernels?

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Mon Dec 1 21:36:01 EST 2003

Having used Redhat, Slackware, and Debian, at various times during the
years, I am now a dedicated debianite.  Nothing much to add to the
comments below.  The package manager is quite nice, accessible kernels are
readably available (speakup modified, that is), and installs from start to
finish are possible.

Luke