Distributions with speakup modified kernels?

Jacob Schmude jschmude at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 1 20:28:07 EST 2003

Hi
Well, sounds to me that you like fedora but don't like this person, whoever
it is, telling you bad things about it. In this case, why find a new
distribution at all? Why not just stop listening to this person?
Bottom line: if you like it, keep it, regardless of what others tell you.
The thing is they can't say that fedora is beta, because there is so much
software in it. This goes for any distribution. If they can't give you
specifics, they're likely just going on what they've heard or read and
probably can't back up their talk... or maybe they just don't like it and
don't think anyone else should either.