Distributions with speakup modified kernels?

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Mon Dec 1 19:06:35 EST 2003

hmmm, ok, installing and especially configuring is a pain.  It never seems
to go right for me.  I'm a person who wants to be productive but I don't
have time to learn how to do it!

Bad isn't it!

Ok, well I'll keep slackware in mind.  Its accessible but the lack of rpm or
yum has me concerned.

Darragh
      Why do we spend more time troubleshooting our systems than actually
using them?