Distributions with speakup modified kernels?

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Mon Dec 1 18:24:06 EST 2003

Thanks, that's exactly what I'm looking for.  Why do you like it?  Is it the
first distro you've used? Probably not but worth a try any way.  How do you
find installing and uninstalling applications?  What's it like to update?
Did you download it from the net or buy the discs from a distributor, why
did you choose what ever method?

Oh I know that's a lot of questions, but better to get them out there.

Darragh
      Why do we spend more time troubleshooting our systems than actually
using them?