virtual hosts

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Mon Dec 1 17:16:50 EST 2003

You could use apache directives, or rewrite rules in a .htaccess file.

Also, if you have PHP, you could use something like:

<?php
header("Content-Type: Text/HTML");
header("Location: http://www.newsite.com/~blabla");
?>

However, for URL transparency, you'll need to do something with
apache--.htaccess, or the like.